Raise your Somfy blinds if a smoke alarm is detected
Other popular iHaus smoke detector workflows and automations
- Get an email if a test alarm is launched
- Move your SpotCam if a heat alarm is detected
- Change your LIFX light to red if a smoke alarm is detected
- Stop charging on heat alarm
- Receive a notification if a test alarm is launched
- Blink your Philips Hue lights if a smoke alarm is detected
- Receive an emergency VoIP call if a smoke alarm is detected
- Get a notification in your slack channel if a smoke alarm is detected
Useful iHaus smoke detector and Texas Legislature integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Today's passed billsThis trigger fire every time a new bill passes either the 150 member House of Representatives or the 31 member Senate.
- Smoke alarmThe trigger fires when your smoke detector detects a smoke alarm.
- Today's fiscal notesThis trigger fires every time a new fiscal note is released by the Texas Legislature.
- Test alarmThe trigger fires when your smoke detector launches a test alarm.
- Governor's press and appointment releasesThis trigger fires every time the Governor's Office issues a new press release or appointment.
- Heat alarmThe trigger fires when your smoke detector detects a heat alarm.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together