Blink your Philips Hue lights if a smoke alarm is detected
Other popular iHaus smoke detector workflows and automations
- Record a video clip with Wyze if a smoke alarm is detected
- Change your LIFX light to red if a smoke alarm is detected
- Pause your Sonos if a smoke alarm is detected
- Raise your Somfy blinds if a smoke alarm is detected
- Receive an emergency VoIP call if a smoke alarm is detected
- Get a notification in your slack channel if a smoke alarm is detected
- Move your SpotCam if a heat alarm is detected
- Turn off Home Connect devices if a smoke alarm is detected
Useful iHaus smoke detector and Trakt integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Smoke alarmThe trigger fires when your smoke detector detects a smoke alarm.
- New watched episodeThis trigger fires every time you watched or marked as watching a new episode of a show.
- Test alarmThe trigger fires when your smoke detector launches a test alarm.
- New watched movieThis trigger fires every time you mark a movie as watched in Trakt.tv.
- Heat alarmThe trigger fires when your smoke detector detects a heat alarm.
- Get extended information about your showThis query searches for more information about your show: genres, trailer, year and much more.
- History of when smoke detector alarmedThe query returns a list of when your smoke detector detected a smoke alarm.
- List recommended showsThis query returns show recommendations. It ignores shows in your collections.
- List my most watched moviesThis query will search for your most-watched movies.
- List recommended moviesThis query returns movie recommendations. It ignores movies in your collections.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together