Get a notification in your slack channel if a smoke alarm is detected
Other popular iHaus smoke detector workflows and automations
- Get an email if a test alarm is launched
- Stop the current program on Oven if a smoke alarm is detected
- Add a Google Calendar entry if a smoke alarm is detected
- Raise your Somfy blinds if a smoke alarm is detected
- Record a video clip with Wyze if a smoke alarm is detected
- Stop charging on heat alarm
- Blink your Philips Hue lights if a smoke alarm is detected
- Turn off Home Connect devices if a smoke alarm is detected
Useful iHaus smoke detector and Yeelight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Current power stateThis query returns the on/off state of the device you choose
- History of when smoke detector alarmedThe query returns a list of when your smoke detector detected a smoke alarm.
- Current color temperature valueThis query returns the color temperature value of the device you choose
- Current color valueThis query returns the color value of the device you choose
- Current brightness valueThis query returns the brightness of the device you choose
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn on, turn off or toggle your lights.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Set sceneThis Action will set your lights to a pre-defined scene.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together