Stop mowing the lawn when I get home.
Other popular Indego Connect workflows and automations
- Mow my lawn when I leave home.
- When Roxxter starts, start Indego Connect.
- When MIYO starts irrigating the lawn, send Indego Connect to the dock.
- Ask Alexa to send Indego Connect to the dock.
- Send Indego Connect to the dock when the temperature is below 4°C.
- When MIYO detects wet grass, send Indego Connect to the dock.
- Ask Alexa to start mowing the lawn.
- Ask Alexa to pause mowing.
Useful Indego Connect and myStrom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
Actions (Then that)
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- MowThis action will send your Indego Connect to mow.
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- PauseThis action will pause your Indego Connect.
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- DockThis action will send your Indego Connect to the dock.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together