Set the temperature of a AC Cloud Control device when Apilio triggers an action (1)
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- Log Intesis Unit Stop
- If current temperature drops below specific level, turn off A/C
- If temperature rises above specific level, send me an email
- Turn intesis home AC in, by using Alexa
- Turn off your A/C everyday at a certain time
- If you exit an area, then activate scene
- If temperature rises above specific level, turn on A/C
- Log whenever your A/C is turned on into a Google spreadsheet
Useful AC Cloud Control and Lightform Cloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn projector offThis action will turn off the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Turn on A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C on.
- Turn projector onThis action will turn on the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Turn off A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C off.
- Pause projectThis action will pause a currently playing project.
- Execute sceneThis Action will execute the indicated scene.
- Stop projectThis action will stop a currently playing project and return to the testcard.
- Enable timerThis Action will enable the indicated timer.
- Go to next slideThis action will advance to the next slide in the project, or go to the first slide if the final slide is currently playing.
- Disable timerThis Action will disable the indicated timer.
- Set parameter valueThis action will update a slide parameter value
- Go to previous slideThis action will go to the to the previous slide in the project, or go to the last slide if the first slide is currently playing.
- RebootThis action will reboot the device.
- Play projectThis action will resume a currently playing project.
- Set slide indexThis action will start playing the slide at the given index
- Set projector brightnessThis action will change the global brightness of the projection
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together