If temperature rises above specific level, send me an email
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- Get an email when IntesisHome publishes a new trigger or action
- If you enter an area, then activate scene
- If current temperature drops below specific level, turn off A/C
- If temperature rises above specific level, turn on A/C
- Turn intesis home AC in, by using Alexa
- Set the temperature of a AC Cloud Control device when Apilio triggers an action (1)
- At sunset, activate a scene
- If you exit an area, turn off A/C
Useful AC Cloud Control and myStrom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of Button pressesThis query returns a list of events when your Button was pressed.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- Turn on A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C on.
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- Turn off A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C off.
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- Execute sceneThis Action will execute the indicated scene.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- Enable timerThis Action will enable the indicated timer.
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
- Disable timerThis Action will disable the indicated timer.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together