Log Intesis Unit Stop
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- At sunset, activate a scene
- Log whenever your A/C is turned on into a Google spreadsheet
- Get an email when IntesisHome publishes a new trigger or action
- If temperature rises above specific level, send me an email
- Receive an email if there is an alert from your A/C
- If you exit an area, then activate scene
- Set the temperature of a AC Cloud Control device when Apilio triggers an action (1)
- Turn off your A/C everyday at a certain time
Useful AC Cloud Control and City of Tampa, Florida integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- City of Tampa eventThis trigger fires when a new event is posted from the City of Tampa.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- New job openingThis trigger fires when a new employment opportunity is posted from the City of Tampa.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Police calls for serviceThis trigger fires every time there's a police call for service.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of police calls for serviceThis query returns a list of when there's a police call for service.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of job openingsThis query returns a list of when new employment opportunities were posted from the City of Tampa.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together