Receive IF notification if there is an alert from your A/C
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- If Current temperature drops below 30°F, then Execute All Off Scene scene (Use boiler)
- Tell Moni you are leaving home to activate scene
- Disable A/C Timer
- If current temperature drops below specific level, turn off A/C
- When your Android phone connects to your home WiFi, activate scene
- Activate a scene
- If temperature drops below specific level, turn on A/C heating
- Log Intesis Unit Stop
Useful AC Cloud Control and The Hustle integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for "The Hustle" YouTube channel
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
AC Cloud Control and The Hustle resources
How to automate your virtual assistant
For solopreneurs, aspiring business owners, and side hustlers, there are always going to be too many tasks on your to do list every day. Hiring a virtual assistant or expanding your team can be a great way to increase your capacity and...
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together