If you enter an area, then activate scene
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- Set the temperature of a AC Cloud Control device when Apilio triggers an action (1)
- Turn off your A/C everyday at a certain time
- Get an email when IntesisHome publishes a new trigger or action
- Log Intesis Unit Stop
- If temperature rises above specific level, turn on A/C
- If temperature rises above specific level, send me an email
- At sunset, activate a scene
- If temperature drops below specific level, turn on A/C heating
Useful AC Cloud Control and Timelines integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- Get all Events of a TimelineSelect all Events of a Timeline.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C on.
- Create a new EventThis action will create a new Timeline Event.
- Turn off A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C off.
- Create a new Event with ValuesThis action will create a new Timeline Event with Values to track.
- Execute sceneThis Action will execute the indicated scene.
- Enable timerThis Action will enable the indicated timer.
- Disable timerThis Action will disable the indicated timer.
AC Cloud Control and Timelines resources
How to automate your virtual assistant
For solopreneurs, aspiring business owners, and side hustlers, there are always going to be too many tasks on your to do list every day. Hiring a virtual assistant or expanding your team can be a great way to increase your capacity and...
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together