Create a new iOS reminder when you add an event to a specific calendar
Other popular iOS Reminders workflows and automations
- All your new reminders in one Google Drive spreadsheet
- Add an iOS Reminder when Arlo reports low battery level
- Log the date and time for your completed iOS Reminders
- Add a contact and create a reminder
- Automatically create iOS reminders via email
- Add Alexa Reminders to iPhone Reminders
- Tell Siri which color to change your Philips hue lights to
- Automatically create an iOS reminder to go to bed early when your Fitbit tracks low sleep levels
Useful iOS Reminders and Wolfram Data Drop integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new reminderThis Trigger fires every time you add a new reminder.
- Any reminder completedThis Trigger fires every time any reminder is completed.
- New reminder added to listThis Trigger fires every time a new reminder is added to the list you specify.
- Reminder completed in listThis Trigger fires every time a new reminder is completed in a list you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together