Save new articles from Stacey on IoT to Evernote
Other popular IoT Podcast workflows and automations
- Save new IoT Podcast episodes to Pocket and share in a Slack channel
- Get a notification when there's a new IoT Podcast episode
- Get a weekly digest of Stacey on IoT articles
- Change Hue color when a new episode of IoT Podcast comes out!
- Tweet new episodes of IoT Podcast
Useful IoT Podcast and myStrom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- New IoT Podcast episodeThis trigger fires when a new IoT Podcast episode is published.
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- New article from Stacey on IoTThis trigger fires when a new article is posted to Stacey on IoT.
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- History of IoT Podcast episodeThis query returns a list of when a new IoT Podcast episode was published.
- History of Button pressesThis query returns a list of events when your Button was pressed.
- History of article from Stacey on IoTThis query returns a list of when a new article was posted to Stacey on IoT.
Actions (Then that)
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together