Turn off TP-Link/Kasa Outlet when Exiting a Chosen Area
Other popular TP-Link Kasa workflows and automations
- If Twitch stream going live for a channel you follow, then change the color of my Kasa Smart Bulb
- Turn off your lights at midnight
- Turn on your light at sunset
- Activate a scene when you leave an area
- Toggle a device
- Turn on TP-Link Plug when you enter an area
- Turn Off TP-LINK Device When Android Disconnects From WiFi
- Turn on TP-Link/Kasa Outlet when Entering Area
Useful TP-Link Kasa and Kronaby integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Send a notification to your Kronaby watchThis action will send a vibration to your Kronaby watch
- Set speed levelThis action will set speed level of devices such as fans.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a selected device.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Activate sceneThis action will activate a selected Scene from your account.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a light bulb.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of a light bulb.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together