Turn off a device
Other popular TP-Link Kasa workflows and automations
- Turn on TP-Link Plug when you enter an area
- Turn on your light at sunset
- Power up socket at set time
- Turn off TP-Link/Kasa Outlet when Exiting a Chosen Area
- Toggle a device
- Happy Halloween!! Turn on your device at 6pm on October 31st.
- Kasa On by Location Temperature
- Turn on a device when entering an area during the night
Useful TP-Link Kasa and Rust integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Set speed levelThis action will set speed level of devices such as fans.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a selected device.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Activate sceneThis action will activate a selected Scene from your account.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a light bulb.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of a light bulb.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together