Activate a scene at sunset
Other popular TP-Link Kasa workflows and automations
- Activate a scene every day at a specific time.
- Turn on a device when entering an area during the night
- Turn on your lights with Button widget
- Toggle your lights to make your home look occupied
- Turn off a device
- Activate a scene when you enter an area
- Turn On TP-LINK Device When Android Connects To WiFi
- If new follower on your Twitch channel, then change the color of my Kasa Smart Bulb
Useful TP-Link Kasa and U-tec Ultraloq Smart Lock integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Lock is unlockedThis trigger fires when lock is unlocked
- Lock is lockedThis trigger fires when lock is locked
- Lock unlocked by specific personThis Trigger fires every time your lock is unlocked by a specific person.
- Lock is locked by specific personThis Trigger fires every time your lock is locked by a specific person.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- UnlockThis action unlocks the door
- Set speed levelThis action will set speed level of devices such as fans.
- LockThis action locks the door
- Turn offThis action will turn off a selected device.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Activate sceneThis action will activate a selected Scene from your account.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a light bulb.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of a light bulb.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together