Post to Twitter when a new article is released on Kotaku!
Other popular Kotaku workflows and automations
- Save every new article from Kotaku.com to your Evernote
- Save every new Kotaku.com articles to a Google Sheet to create a gaming database!
- Save all new Kotaku.com articles to Raindrop.io
- Save all new Kotaku.com articles to your Notion.so todo list
- Save all new Kotaku.com articles to Pocket
- Save all new Kotaku.com articles to iOS Reading List
Useful Kotaku and Raindrop.io integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New itemThis trigger fires when any new item is added to Raindrop.io
- A new article was postedThis trigger fires when a new Kotaku article is posted.
- New highlightThis trigger fires when any new highlight is added to Raindrop.io
- Item moved to collectionThis trigger fires when you move an item to the collection you specify
- New item taggedThis trigger fires when you tag an item with a specific tag in Raindrop.io
- New favorite itemThis trigger fires when you favorite an item in Raindrop.io
- New item by typeThis trigger fires when article, image, video or document (you specify) has been added to Raindrop.io
- New broken linkThis trigger fires when a link becomes broken in Raindrop.io
- New permanent copyThis trigger fires when an item has a permanent copy in Raindrop.io
- New fileThis trigger fires when you upload a file to Raindrop.io
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together