Get a notification when the temperature inside surpasses my comfort level
Other popular Lennox iComfort workflows and automations
- Turn On Philips Hue light when my iComfort system Enters Away
- Turn On my Fan when VOC Threshold is crossed in Foobot
- Close my Garage door when my iComfort system enters Away mode
- Send me an Email when my iComfort indoor temperature drops below __ degrees
- Lennox iComfort works with HAVEN IAQ sensors to automate clean air
- Turn Off my Philips Hue lights when my iComfort system Cancels Away
- When PM2.5 readings return to healthy levels, set Lennox iComfort fan to Auto
- IF I am leaving for work, THEN increase my indoor temperature
Useful Lennox iComfort and PMMI Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Indoor temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the indoor temperature rises above a threshold that is specified.
- Away mode is enteredThis Trigger fires when my thermostat enters Away mode.
- Away mode is cancelledThis Trigger fires when Away mode is canceled on my thermostat.
- Indoor Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the indoor temperature drops below a threshold that is specified.
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- History of when Indoor temperature rose above a thresholdThis query returns a list of when the indoor temperature rose above a threshold that was specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- History of when Away mode was enteredThis query returns a list of when my thermostat entered Away mode.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
- History of temperature dropsThis query returns a list of instances when the indoor temperature drops below a threshold that was specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Set Fan to ONThis Action will set my thermostat's fan to On indefinitely. Note: does not work when the thermostat is in Away mode.
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Set Fan to AUTOThis Action will set my thermostat's fan to AUTO indefinitely. Note: does not work when the thermostat is in Away mode.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Set Fan to CIRCULATEThis Action will set my thermostat's fan to CIRCULATE indefinitely. Note: does not work when the thermostat is in Away mode.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
- Turn the thermostat offThis Action will set the Thermostat to Off.
- Set home to AwayThis Action will set all Thermostats in a home to Away.
- Cancel AwayThis Action will cancel Away on Thermostats in a home.
- Increase Indoor TemperatureThis Action will attempt to increase the indoor temperature of an thermostat by the number of degrees specified.
- Decrease Indoor TemperatureThis Action will attempt to decrease the indoor temperature of an thermostat by the number of degrees specified.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together