Receive a weekly email digest of all LifeHacker articles
Other popular LifeHacker workflows and automations
- Save all new articles from LifeHacker to Pocket
- Add new articles from LifeHacker to iOS reading list
- Post a tweet of all new LifeHacker articles
- Receive an SMS of all new posts from LifeHacker
- Receive a Gmail of all new LifeHacker articles
Useful LifeHacker and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- Any new post on LifeHackerThis trigger fires whenever there is a new post on LifeHacker.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together