Useful Lightform Cloud and Moodo & Moodo AIR integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Moodo is startedThis trigger fires when a Moodo device is started
- Favorite is applied for Moodo deviceThis triggers fires when favorite is applied for Moodo device.
- Moodo is stoppedThis trigger fires when Moodo is stopped
- Moodo AIR is switched into Diffuser modeThis trigger fires when Moodo AIR device is switched into Diffuser mode
- Moodo AIR is switched into Purifier modeThis trigger fires when Moodo AIR device is switched into Purifier mode
- History of favorites applied for Moodo deviceThis querys returns a list of when favorite was applied for Moodo device.
- Is Purifier mode available for MoodoAir deviceThis query returns if there is at least one AIR capsule detected in MoodoAir device.
- Is Diffuser mode available for Moodo deviceThis query returns if there is at least one fragrance capsule detected in Moodo device.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn projector offThis action will turn off the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Start MoodoThis action will start your Moodo.
- Turn projector onThis action will turn on the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Stop MoodoThis action will stop your Moodo.
- Pause projectThis action will pause a currently playing project.
- Kick-start MoodoThis action will start your Moodo with TOP fan power for selected period of time.
- Stop projectThis action will stop a currently playing project and return to the testcard.
- Switch Moodo AIR into Diffuser modeThis action will make Moodo AIR device to blow out fragrance instead of air purifying.
- Go to next slideThis action will advance to the next slide in the project, or go to the first slide if the final slide is currently playing.
- Switch Moodo AIR into Purifier modeThis action will make Moodo AIR device to purify air instead of blowing out fragrance.
- Set parameter valueThis action will update a slide parameter value
- Go to previous slideThis action will go to the to the previous slide in the project, or go to the last slide if the first slide is currently playing.
- RebootThis action will reboot the device.
- Play projectThis action will resume a currently playing project.
- Set slide indexThis action will start playing the slide at the given index
- Set projector brightnessThis action will change the global brightness of the projection
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together