Useful Lightform Cloud and Moonside Light integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Turn projector offThis action will turn off the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Turn on all my lightsThis action will turn on all of my Moonside lights.
- Turn projector onThis action will turn on the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Turn off all my lightsThis action will turn off all of my Moonside lights.
- Pause projectThis action will pause a currently playing project.
- Set lights to blending rainbow sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to blending rainbow lighting effects.
- Stop projectThis action will stop a currently playing project and return to the testcard.
- Set lights to music reactive party sceneSet lights to music reactive party scene
- Go to next slideThis action will advance to the next slide in the project, or go to the first slide if the final slide is currently playing.
- Set lights to raining sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to raining lighting effects.
- Set parameter valueThis action will update a slide parameter value
- Set lights to bedtime colorSet lights to bedtime color
- Go to previous slideThis action will go to the to the previous slide in the project, or go to the last slide if the first slide is currently playing.
- Brighten lights to 100 percent brightnessSet lights to 100 percent brightness
- RebootThis action will reboot the device.
- Dim lights to 5 percent brightnessDim lights to 5 percent brightness
- Play projectThis action will resume a currently playing project.
- Set lights to saved pixel modeSet lights to saved pixel mode
- Set slide indexThis action will start playing the slide at the given index
- Set lights to Youtube redSet lights to Youtube red
- Set projector brightnessThis action will change the global brightness of the projection
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together