Open Relay At Sunset
Other popular LightwaveRF Power workflows and automations
- Lock a LightwaveRF Socket at a specific time
- Turn on light when I get home
- Turn pond pump on at a set time
- Lock a socket on when you charge your Android
- Close a LightwaveRF Relay when it's sunset
- Power Saver
- Open Relay At Sunset
- Temperature Drop Turn off
Useful LightwaveRF Power and Sonos integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Play FavoriteThis action will play a Sonos Favorite.
- Switch on a socketThis Action will switch on your socket.
- Play StreamThis action will stream audio, such as a radio station, from a URL.
- Switch off a socketThis Action will switch off a socket.
- Skip to Next TrackThis action will skip to the next track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- Lock deviceThis Action will lock a device, preventing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- Skip to Previous TrackThis action will skip to the previous track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- Unlock a deviceThis Action will unlock a device, allowing use of the physical buttons on the device.
- ResumeThis action will resume playback.
- Fully lock a deviceThis Action will fully lock a device, preventing both the use of physical buttons and radio control of the device.
- Volume UpThis action will increase the volume by a small amount.
- Open a relayThis Action will open a relay.
- Volume DownThis action will decrease the volume by a small amount.
- Close a relayThis Action will close a relay.
- Set VolumeSet Volume of Sonos Player or Group
- Stop a relayThis Action will stop a relay.
- MuteMutes a Sonos Player or Group
- UnmuteUnmutes a Sonos Player or Group
- PauseThis action will pause playback.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together