Turn on Philips Hue lights with Linxura
Other popular Linxura workflows and automations
- Sonos play music with Linxura
- Decrease music volume on Sonos with Linxura
- Toggle on/off LIFX lights with Linxura
- Switch to previous song on Sonos with Linxura
- Turn on LIFX lights with Linxura
- Increase music volume on Sonos with Linxura
- Toggle on/off Philips Hue lights with Linxura
- Switch to next song on Sonos with Linxura
Useful Linxura and Nefit Easy integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Room temperature changedThis trigger fires every time the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- Linxura is triggerredThis Triggers fires when you press the pre-defined Linxura button
- NotificationThis trigger fires whenever a notification is created by your heating system. This could be a low pressure warning or error message.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature drops below a given threshold.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature exceeds a given threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Increase room temperatureThis Action will increase the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Decrease room temperatureThis Action will decrease the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Set room temperatureThis Action will set the current room temperature to a level of your choice. This temperature level can be adjusted manually or if Clock Mode is activated.
- Set auto modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to auto mode. The auto mode (e.g. clock mode, holiday mode) sets the temperatures accordingly.
- Set manual modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to manual mode.
- Activate overwork timerThis Action will set your room temperature to a new set point for a configurable period.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together