Sonos stop music with Linxura
Other popular Linxura workflows and automations
- Decrease music volume on Sonos with Linxura
- Toggle on/off Philips Hue lights with Linxura
- Increase music volume on Sonos with Linxura
- Turn off LIFX lights with Linxura
- Sonos play music with Linxura
- Switch to next song on Sonos with Linxura
- Turn on LIFX lights with Linxura
- Turn off Philips Hue lights with Linxura
Useful Linxura and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- Linxura is triggerredThis Triggers fires when you press the pre-defined Linxura button
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together