little bits sond player
Popular littleBits and SoundCloud workflows and automations
Useful littleBits and SoundCloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public trackThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public track.
- Turned OnThis Trigger fires every time your cloudBit receives an input signal from another littleBits module.
- New public likeThis Trigger fires every time you like a public track.
- Turned OffThis Trigger fires every time your cloudBit's input goes from high to low.
- New public track by anyone you followThis Trigger fires every time a new public track is uploaded by anyone you follow.
- New track from searchThis Trigger fires every time a new track is uploaded to SoundCloud that matches the search query you specify. NOTE: limited to 15 tracks per check.
- Any new followerThis trigger fires every time you have a new follower.
- New playlist createdThis trigger fires every time you create a new playlist.
- New track in a playlistThis trigger fires every time a new track is added to a selected playlist.
Actions (Then that)
- Upload a public trackThis Action will upload a new public track from the URL you specify.
- Activate OutputThis Action will activate the output of your cloudBit for 3 seconds.
- Upload a private trackThis Action will upload a new private track from the URL you specify.
- Deactivate OutputThis Action will deactivate the output of your cloudBit.
- Follow an artistThis action will follow an artist with the ID you specify.
- Set Output LevelThis Action will set the output of your cloudBit to the specified level for the specified length of time.
- Like a trackThis action will like a track with the ID you specify.
- Repost a trackThis action will repost a track by ID.
littleBits and SoundCloud resources
Applets for music lovers 2023
Save Spotify Discover Weekly, share Soundcloud likes, log songs played on Amazon Echo — there's so much you can do when you connect your tunes to IFTTT.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together