Press Logitech pop to activate MyMilan Scene
Other popular Logitech POP workflows and automations
- Press your POP to start presentation mode
- Press Pop to flash your Hue lights
- Press Pop to find your phone!
- Duble Press your Logitech POP for call your device.
- Unlock door
- When your Logitech POP is pressed run a My Leviton Activity
- Turn off AC with Logitech POP - double press
- Press Pop to color loop your Hue lights
Useful Logitech POP and MagicHue integrations
Triggers (If this)
- History of Long Button PressesThis query returns a list of events when you long pressed on the configured Logi Button.
- History of double pressesThis query returns a list of times when you do a double press on the configured Logi Button.
- History of Short Button PressesThis query returns a list of times when you do a short press on the configured Logi Button.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn lights offThis action will turn your lights off.
- Turn lights onThis action will turn your lights on.
- Toggle lights on/offThis action will turn your lights off if they are on, and turn them on if they are off.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
- Change colorThis action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Blink lightsThis action will make your lights quickly blink the color of your choice.
- Switch to dynamic mode for your LightsThis action will change your lights to the requested dynamic mode such as light flashing, jumping, gradual change and strobe.
- Activate SceneThis action will activate your scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together