Set raining light scene when weather forecasts tomorrow rains
Other popular Moonside Light workflows and automations
- Brighten up my lights when the sun rises
- Turn on my Moonside lights when I enter room.
- Notification on my new Youtube subscribers
Useful Moonside Light and Niko Home Control integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Routine activatedThis trigger fires when a Routine is activated.
- Virtual Device turned onVirtual Device turned on
- Virtual Device turned offVirtual Device turned off
- Device turned onDevice turned on
- Device turned offDevice turned off
- Motor openedThis trigger fires when a motor is opened
- Motor closedThis trigger fires when a motor is closed
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on all my lightsThis action will turn on all of my Moonside lights.
- Activate RoutineThis action will activate a Routine.
- Turn off all my lightsThis action will turn off all of my Moonside lights.
- Turn device onTurn device on
- Set lights to blending rainbow sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to blending rainbow lighting effects.
- Turn device offTurn device off
- Set lights to music reactive party sceneSet lights to music reactive party scene
- Set motor device positionThis action will set motor device position to a desired value
- Set lights to raining sceneThis action will set all of the moonside lights to raining lighting effects.
- Set dimmer brightnessThis action will set dimmer device brightness to a desired value
- Set lights to bedtime colorSet lights to bedtime color
- Close motor deviceThis action will close a motor device
- Brighten lights to 100 percent brightnessSet lights to 100 percent brightness
- Open motor deviceThis action will open a motor device
- Dim lights to 5 percent brightnessDim lights to 5 percent brightness
- Set lights to saved pixel modeSet lights to saved pixel mode
- Set lights to Youtube redSet lights to Youtube red
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together