Virtual Button From Checkpad Button
Other popular MOONTO Shopping Lists - Checkpad workflows and automations
Useful MOONTO Shopping Lists - Checkpad and PMMI Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- CheckpadsThis query returns the list of user Checkpads
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Items of a listThis query returns the items on a list
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
- ListsThis query returns a list of all shopping lists
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Add Item to Listhis action will add Item to List
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Check a List Itemthis action will check a List Item
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
- Delete Item from a Listthis action will delete Item from a List
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together