Complete Item From Microsoft To Do
Other popular MOONTO Shopping Lists - Checkpad workflows and automations
Useful MOONTO Shopping Lists - Checkpad and TrickleStar Connected Products integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat mode or setpoint changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat system mode or setpoint changes.
- A new item added to listThis trigger fires when a new item added to list
- Thermostat occupancy changesThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Thermostat occupancy changes.
- A list item is deletedThis trigger fires when an item is deleted on a list
- Thermostat room temperature is greater thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature rises above the value you specified.
- A list item is doneThis trigger fires when an item is marked done on a list
- Thermostat room temperature is less thanThis trigger fires every time your TrickleStar thermostat senses that the room temperature drops below the value you specified.
- Checkpad button pressedThis trigger fires when a Checkpad button is pressed
- WHC detects a leakThis trigger fires when TrickleStar Water Heater Controller detects a leak.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device onThis action turns on your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Add Item to Listhis action will add Item to List
- Turn device offThis action turns off your TrickleStar Connected Product.
- Check a List Itemthis action will check a List Item
- Set thermostat temporary holdThis action will set temporary hold on your TrickleStar thermostat using the specified system mode and setpoint. The temporary hold will last until the next schedule event.
- Delete Item from a Listthis action will delete Item from a List
- Resume thermostat scheduleThis action will resume schedule on your TrickleStar thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan onThis action sets the HVAC fan on on your TrickleStar Thermostat.
- Set thermostat fan to autoThis action sets the HVAC fan to Auto on your TrickleStar Thermostat. The Auto fan state means the fan will turn on when the HVAC system is on, and the fan will turn off when the HVAC system is off.
- Set thermostat fan to run onceThis action turns on the HVAC fan for one run cycle, with a configurable fan run duration.
- Schedule vacation eventThis action will schedule a vacation event on all devices of the selected site. It can be used with triggers like Google Calendar "Any event starts".
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together