If the phone rings mute the music
Other popular Musaic workflows and automations
- Wake Up 2
- Play Adhan on Musaic at Fajr
- Tell Alexa to mute your Musaic
- Play my favourite radio station
- Read me the weather report in the morning (°C)
- Mute the music
- Alexa start Musaic
- Automatically add songs you like on Musaic to a Spotify playlist
Useful Musaic and SoundCloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public trackThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public track.
- Home control scene selectedThis Trigger fires whenever a home control scene is selected on a Musaic player. Trigger fields for the room (i.e. Musaic player) and scene identify which scene number it was and where it was selected.
- New public likeThis Trigger fires every time you like a public track.
- New liked songThis Trigger fires if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
- New public track by anyone you followThis Trigger fires every time a new public track is uploaded by anyone you follow.
- Radio preset selectedThis Trigger fires whenever an internet radio preset is recalled on a Musaic player.
- New track from searchThis Trigger fires every time a new track is uploaded to SoundCloud that matches the search query you specify. NOTE: limited to 15 tracks per check.
- Timer activatedThis Trigger fires when a timer fires on a Musaic player (such as a wakeup/alarm timer).
- Any new followerThis trigger fires every time you have a new follower.
- Sleep timer finishedThis Trigger fires when a sleep timer finishes on a Musaic player.
- New playlist createdThis trigger fires every time you create a new playlist.
- New track in a playlistThis trigger fires every time a new track is added to a selected playlist.
- History of radio preset selectionsThis query returns a list of whenever an internet radio preset was recalled on a Musaic player.
- History of liked songsThis query returns a list of if you press the 'Like' (Heart) button on a Musaic player whilst listening to a music source that the Musaic player can get song information from.
Actions (Then that)
- Play radio presetThis Action will recall and start playback of an internet radio preset stored in a Musaic player. If the player is in Networked Standby it will wake up. The volume will be the last volume used unless specified.
- Upload a public trackThis Action will upload a new public track from the URL you specify.
- Play audio from URLThis Action will replace the Musaic players queue with the audio from the given URL and start playback. The URL can be for a local music server or internet radio stream.
- Upload a private trackThis Action will upload a new private track from the URL you specify.
- Recall home control sceneThis Action will recall a home control scene that you have set up on your Musaic player. Setting a scene to "on" recalls that scene, setting a scene to "off" turns off all devices that are included in that scene.
- Follow an artistThis action will follow an artist with the ID you specify.
- Sound an alarmThis Action will play an alarm sound to the room (i.e. Musaic player) you select.
- Like a trackThis action will like a track with the ID you specify.
- Speak to meThis Action will convert your message to speech and play it to a room (i.e. Musaic player) in the voice/language you choose.
- Repost a trackThis action will repost a track by ID.
- Set volumeThis Action will set a specific volume (0-100) for the room (i.e. Musaic player) that you select.
- MuteThis Action will mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- Un-muteThis Action will un-mute the selected room (i.e. Musaic player).
- Turn off roomThis Action will turn off the selected room (i.e. put the selected Musaic player into Networked Standby).
Musaic and SoundCloud resources
Guide to automations for music 2023
Your favorite music streaming service works better with IFTTT. Music lovers and artists can improve their music experience through automation. Build playlists, get inspiration, and keep track of the songs you are loving every day.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together