If prayer time, then set color of your lights
Other popular Muslim Prayer Time workflows and automations
- Play Adhan on Sonos at prayer time
- If prayer time, then Display to Pixoo64
- Start Spotify playback at prayer time
- If prayer time, then Send a rich notification from the IFTTT app
- Trigger Adhan on Alexa with Voice Monkey
- Notify fasting time
- Fasting time routine on Alexa from mkZense
- Yeelight scene at Fajr
Useful Muslim Prayer Time and Sonos integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Play FavoriteThis action will play a Sonos Favorite.
- Play StreamThis action will stream audio, such as a radio station, from a URL.
- Skip to Next TrackThis action will skip to the next track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- Skip to Previous TrackThis action will skip to the previous track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- ResumeThis action will resume playback.
- Volume UpThis action will increase the volume by a small amount.
- Volume DownThis action will decrease the volume by a small amount.
- Set VolumeSet Volume of Sonos Player or Group
- MuteMutes a Sonos Player or Group
- UnmuteUnmutes a Sonos Player or Group
- PauseThis action will pause playback.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together