Other popular myStrom workflows and automations
- Paddenswick Button
- Toggle Philips Hue lights on/off with MyStrom WiFi button
- Every Day at 1200 turn OFF Hue and MyStrom
- Avonmore Button
- test mystorm
- Craven Button
- Licht on sunset Stube
- Loftus Button
Useful myStrom and Neato integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button - PressedThis Trigger fires when Button is pressed.
- Switch - ON/OFFThis Trigger fires when Switch toggles state to ON or OFF.
- Sensor - MotionThis Trigger fires when Motion Sensor detects movement.
- Sensor - BrightnessThis trigger fires when brightness threshold is crossed.
- Sensor - TempThis trigger fires when temperature threshold is crossed.
- Switch - ConsumptionThis trigger fires when Switch has power usage above or below certain threshold.
- Button Plus - TemperatureIFTTT will react to temperature alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
- Button Plus - HumidityIFTTT will react to humidity alarm set up for selected Button Plus in native myStrom app
Actions (Then that)
- Start cleaningThis action will start cleaning with your Neato connected robot vacuum.
- myStrom device onThis Action will turn ON one of your myStrom devices.
- Pause cleaningThis action will pause cleaning with your Neato connected robot vacuum.
- myStrom device offThis Action will turn OFF one of your myStrom devices.
- Resume cleaningThis action will resume cleaning with your Neato connected robot vacuum.
- Toggle myStrom deviceThis Action will TOGGLE one of your myStrom devices.
- Stop cleaningThis action will stop cleaning with your Neato connected robot vacuum.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of myStrom WiFi Bulb.
- DockThis action will send your Neato connected robot vacuum back to base.
- Set sceneThis Action will execute predefined Scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together