Set my smart home mode to Away when my vacation event start in my iOS Calendar
Other popular myUplink workflows and automations
- Boost my Ventilation when Carbon Dioxide levels are high on my Netatmo Weather Station
- If current humidity level rises too high on my Ecobee thermostat, then Boost Ventilation
- Change colors on my Philips Hue light when an alarm is triggered on my system
- Turn on Away mode when an event with the name Vacation begins in my Google Calendar
- Send me a SMS when an alarm is triggered on my system
- Tell Amazon Alexa to Boost Ventilation
- Blink my Philips Hue light when an alarm is triggered on my system
- Tell Amazon Alexa to Boost Hot Water
Useful myUplink and Slack integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Boost ventilationThis Action will temporarily boost the ventilation speed.
- Post to channelThis Action will post a message to the channel you choose in Slack.
- Boost hot water productionThis Action will temporarily increase the hot water production in your system.
- Set smart home modeThis Action will set a smart home mode for your system.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together