Popular Slack and Twitter workflows and automations
- Post to Slack when a tweet matches your search term
- Send live updates from Twitter to a Slack channel
- Post tweets to Slack
- Twitter followers on Slack
- Add Tweets by a specific Twitter user to a Slack channel
- Post Tweets with a Specified Hashtag to a Slack Channel
- Notify of new Twitter followers in Slack
- Twitter favorites to Slack channel
- Tweets by ...
Useful Slack and Twitter integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New tweet by youThis Trigger fires every time you post a new tweet.
- New tweet by you with hashtagThis Trigger fires every time you post a new tweet with a specific hashtag.
- New tweet by you in areaThis Trigger fires every time you post a tweet at a location you specify.
- New mention of youThis Trigger fires every time you are @mentioned in a tweet.
- New link by youThis Trigger fires for every link you tweet. If your tweet has multiple links, it will fire multiple times.
- New followerThis Trigger fires every time a new user starts following you.
- New liked tweet by youThis Trigger fires every time you like a tweet.
- New tweet by a specific userThis Trigger fires every time the Twitter user you specify tweets.
- New tweet from searchThis Trigger fires every time a new tweet matches your search query. NOTE: limited to 15 tweets per check and protected tweets will not be returned by this trigger.
- New tweet by anyone in areaThis Trigger fires every time anyone posts a tweet at a location you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Post a tweetThis Action will post a new tweet to your Twitter account. NOTE: Please adhere to Twitter’s Rules and Terms of Service.
- Post to channelThis Action will post a message to the channel you choose in Slack.
- Post a tweet with imageThis Action will post a new tweet to your Twitter account with a linked pic.twitter.com image. NOTE: Please adhere to Twitter’s Rules and Terms of Service.
- Update profile pictureThis Action will update your profile picture from the image URL you specify and optionally tweet about it. NOTE: Please adhere to Twitter’s Rules and Terms of Service.
- Update bioThis Action will update your bio and optionally tweet about it. NOTE: Please adhere to Twitter’s Rules and Terms of Service.
Slack and Twitter resources
3 Best ClickUp Integrations for Small and Mighty Teams
In this blog IFTTT provides the best ClickUp integrations to help small teams succeed.
Productivity hacks 2023: How to be more productive
You are more productive with IFTTT. The ability to create workflows, routines, and automate repetitive tasks make it easier to spend time doing the things that you love with the people who matter most. Plus, when you improve your daily...
Asana Integrations to Elevate Project Management
Project management can be a headache. This blog by IFTTT gives you the best asana integrations to elevate any project.
6 Webflow Integrations to Power Up Your Business Website
Discover our favorite Webflow integrations and learn how you can create automations in minutes with IFTTT!
9 Best Calendly Integrations for Small Businesses
This blog by IFTTT provides helpful Calendly integrations to help small businesses reach their goals.
Google Calendar integrations & automations to optimize your schedule
Check out our best Google Calendar integrations and learn how you can automate GCal in minutes with IFTTT!
7 repetitive tasks that small businesses should automate in 2023
Looking to improve your small business? Consider automating some of your tasks. IFTT will help you explore the benefits of automation and recommend some popular apps to use.
Best digital signature apps (Free and Paid)
Are you looking for a convenient way to sign documents without having to print, sign, and scan them? Digital signatures are the solution - quick, easy, and secure. Click to find the best digital signature apps!
What is Jotform? Everything You Need to Know
Click to learn what is Jotform and how to use it!