Adjust room temperature if outside temperature rises above certain level
Other popular Nefit Easy workflows and automations
- Receive a notification if your thermostat rises above __ °C
- Activate heating with just a tap
- Activate thermostat timer with a single tap
- Activate thermostat if outside temperature drops below certain level
- Tell Alexa to set the temperature to automatic mode
- Boost Nefit Easy thermostat when electricity is cheapest and cleanest
- Nefit Easy with Hue
- Aanwezigheids detectie op basis van je Eigen wifi netwerk thuis
Useful Nefit Easy and Nexia integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Nexia automation runsThis trigger fires when a Nexia automation runs.
- Room temperature changedThis trigger fires every time the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- Lock is lockedThis trigger fires when your lock is locked.
- NotificationThis trigger fires whenever a notification is created by your heating system. This could be a low pressure warning or error message.
- Lock is unlockedThis trigger fires when your lock is unlocked.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature drops below a given threshold.
- Door opensThis trigger fires when your door opens.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature exceeds a given threshold.
- Door closesThis trigger fires when your door closes.
- Camera detects motionThis trigger fires when a camera detects motion.
- Motion sensor detects motionThis trigger fires when your motion sensor detects motion.
- History of door opensThis query returns a list of when your door opened.
- History of room temperature changedThis query returns a list of when the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- History of recent "Camera detects motion" alertsThis query returns a list of recent alerts when a camera detected motion.
Actions (Then that)
- Increase room temperatureThis Action will increase the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Run a Nexia automationThis action will run a Nexia automation.
- Decrease room temperatureThis Action will decrease the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Turn a switch onThis action will turn on a switch.
- Set room temperatureThis Action will set the current room temperature to a level of your choice. This temperature level can be adjusted manually or if Clock Mode is activated.
- Turn a switch offThis action will turn a switch off.
- Set auto modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to auto mode. The auto mode (e.g. clock mode, holiday mode) sets the temperatures accordingly.
- Turn a dimmer onThis action will turn a dimmer on.
- Set manual modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to manual mode.
- Turn a dimmer offThis action will turn a dimmer off.
- Activate overwork timerThis Action will set your room temperature to a new set point for a configurable period.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together