Nefit Easy with Hue
Other popular Nefit Easy workflows and automations
- Tell Alexa to set the temperature to automatic mode
- Aanwezigheidsdetectie op basis van je Eigen wifi netwerk thuis
- Receive a notification if your thermostat rises above __ °C
- Activate thermostat timer with a single tap
- Activate heating with just a tap
- Aanwezigheids detectie op basis van je Eigen wifi netwerk thuis
- Adjust room temperature if outside temperature rises above certain level
- Activate thermostat if outside temperature drops below certain level
Useful Nefit Easy and TRIGGERcmd integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Room temperature changedThis trigger fires every time the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- Any commandThis trigger fires when any command runs
- NotificationThis trigger fires whenever a notification is created by your heating system. This could be a low pressure warning or error message.
- Specific commandThis trigger files when a command you choose is triggered.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature drops below a given threshold.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature exceeds a given threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Increase room temperatureThis Action will increase the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Trigger CommandThis action will run a command on your computer.
- Decrease room temperatureThis Action will decrease the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Set room temperatureThis Action will set the current room temperature to a level of your choice. This temperature level can be adjusted manually or if Clock Mode is activated.
- Set auto modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to auto mode. The auto mode (e.g. clock mode, holiday mode) sets the temperatures accordingly.
- Set manual modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to manual mode.
- Activate overwork timerThis Action will set your room temperature to a new set point for a configurable period.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together