Activate thermostat timer with a single tap
Other popular Nefit Easy workflows and automations
- Activate heating with just a tap
- Aanwezigheids detectie op basis van je Eigen wifi netwerk thuis
- Nefit Easy with Hue
- Adjust room temperature if outside temperature rises above certain level
- Aanwezigheidsdetectie op basis van je Eigen wifi netwerk thuis
- Activate thermostat if outside temperature drops below certain level
- verlaat ik mijn huis zet dan de ruimte temperatuur op 18 *C
- Tell Alexa to set the temperature to automatic mode
Useful Nefit Easy and Zubie integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Vehicle arrives at a placeThis trigger fires every time a vehicle arrives at a specific place such as Home or Work (defined within Zubie).
- Room temperature changedThis trigger fires every time the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- Vehicle leaves a placeThis Trigger fires every time a vehicle leaves a place.
- NotificationThis trigger fires whenever a notification is created by your heating system. This could be a low pressure warning or error message.
- Trip startedThis Trigger fires every time a vehicle starts a trip, indicated by the ignition being turned on.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature drops below a given threshold.
- Trip endedThis Trigger fires at the end of every vehicle trip, as indicated by the Ignition being turned off.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires when your local room temperature exceeds a given threshold.
- Check engine light is on for any vehicleThis Trigger fires when ANY vehicle's Check Engine light has been activated, caused by a Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC).
- Low battery condition for any vehicleThis Trigger fires when battery levels fall below normal levels for any vehicle in your account. The vehicle ingredient specifies the name of the vehicle with the problem.
- Vehicle driven between hoursThis Trigger fires when a vehicle trip ends during a selected time frame.
- Vehicle out of rangeThis Triggers when your vehicle is further than an allowed distance from a specific location.
- Long-distance tripThis Trigger fires when a trip is completed that is longer than a specified distance.
- Hard braking detectedTriggers when a vehicle detects a hard brake event.
- Hard acceleration detectedTriggers when your vehicle has a hard-acceleration event.
- High speed driving detectedTriggers when your vehicle is driven at speeds above a safe level (configured within Zubie).
- History of trip endsThis query returns a list of the end of every vehicle trip, as indicated by the Ignition being turned off.
- History of room temperature changedThis query returns a list of when the room temperature changes by a pre-selected amount.
- History of when hard acceleration was detectedThis query returns a list of when your vehicle was a hard-acceleration event.
- History of vehicle driven between hoursThis query returns a list of when a vehicle trip ends during a selected time frame.
- History of when Check engine light was on for any vehicleThis query returns a list of when ANY vehicle's Check Engine light was been activated, caused by a Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC).
- History of vehicle out of rangeThis query returns a list of when your vehicle was further than an allowed distance from a specified location.
- History of instances a vehicle left a placeThis query returns a list of instances when a vehicle left a place.
- History of vehicle arriving at a placeThis query returns a list of when a vehicle arrived at a specific place such as Home or Work (defined within Zubie).
Actions (Then that)
- Increase room temperatureThis Action will increase the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Decrease room temperatureThis Action will decrease the room temperature by a configurable amount.
- Set room temperatureThis Action will set the current room temperature to a level of your choice. This temperature level can be adjusted manually or if Clock Mode is activated.
- Set auto modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to auto mode. The auto mode (e.g. clock mode, holiday mode) sets the temperatures accordingly.
- Set manual modeThis Action will set your Nefit Easy to manual mode.
- Activate overwork timerThis Action will set your room temperature to a new set point for a configurable period.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together