If a new item is published in To-Do, then Create a note in Evernote
Other popular Notion.so workflows and automations
- If New row added to, then create a new page under ifttt - test
- Everytime there is a new page in a Notion data base log it in Google Sheets
- Anytime a card is assigned to you in Trello add it as a To-Do list item in Notion
- If New liked tweet then create a new entry under Notion page.
- Evernote to Notion
- If a new task added to My Tasks, then add to-do item to To-Do on Notion
- Add new Google Calendar events to Notion and then post to Slack
- New sales lead added to Google Sheets, add it to To-Do list in Notion, and post it in Slack
Useful Notion.so and National Science Foundation integrations
Triggers (If this)
- News from the National Science FoundationThis trigger fires when there's news posted from the National Science Foundation.
- New page in a databaseThis trigger fires when a new page is published in a database you select.
- New discoveriesThis trigger fires every time the National Science Foundation posts a new discovery.
- New "The Discovery Files" podcastThis trigger fires every time a new "Discovery Files" episode is published.
- History of discoveriesThis query returns a list of every time the National Science Foundation posts a new discovery.
- List all usersThis query returns a list of all users in the organization.
- History of The Discovery Files podcastsThis query returns a list of every time a new Discovery Files episode is published.
- List pages matching queryThis query returns pages where the title includes the search term(s).
- History of news from the National Science FoundationThis query returns a list of when there's news posted from the National Science Foundation.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together