Everytime there is a new page in a Notion data base log it in Google Sheets
Popular Google Sheets and Notion.so workflows and automations
Useful Google Sheets and Notion.so integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New row added to spreadsheetThis trigger fires when a new row is added to a spreadsheet you specify.
- New page in a databaseThis trigger fires when a new page is published in a database you select.
- New spreadsheet added to folderThis trigger fires when a new spreadsheet is added to a Google Drive folder you specify. Note: only works for spreadsheets created after the Applet turned on.
- Cell updated in spreadsheetThis trigger fires when a particular cell is updated within the spreadsheet you specify.
- Current value of a cellThis query returns the current value of a single cell in your spreadsheet.
- List pages matching queryThis query returns pages where the title includes the search term(s).
- History of worksheets in spreadsheetThis query returns a list of when a new worksheet is added to a spreadsheet you specify.
- List all usersThis query returns a list of all users in the organization.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a pageThis action will create a new page.
- Add row to spreadsheetThis action will add a single row to the bottom of the first worksheet of a spreadsheet you specify. Note: a new spreadsheet is created after 2000 rows.
- Add item to a To-Do listThis action will add a to-do item to an existing Notion To-Do List template.
- Update cell in spreadsheetThis action will update a single cell in the first worksheet of a spreadsheet you specify. Note: a new spreadsheet is created if the file doesn't exist.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together