New sales lead added to Google Sheets, add it to To-Do list in Notion, and post it in Slack
Other popular Notion.so workflows and automations
- If New tweet by specific user, then add to-do item to Next Up
- If New feed item from Alumni UGM, then create a new page under New Task
- If a new item is published in To-Do, then Create a note in Evernote
- Evernote to Notion
- Notion task from Twitter mention
- Anytime a card is assigned to you in Trello add it as a To-Do list item in Notion
- Use Siri to add Items to your Notion To-Do list
Useful Notion.so and PMMI Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- List all usersThis query returns a list of all users in the organization.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- List pages matching queryThis query returns pages where the title includes the search term(s).
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Create a pageThis action will create a new page.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Add item to a To-Do listThis action will add a to-do item to an existing Notion To-Do List template.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together