Add new Google Calendar events to my Notion to-do list
Other popular Notion.so workflows and automations
- If Medium Post is bookmarked by you, then create an entry under a Notion page.
- If a new row is published in Nieuws, then Send an email from email@example.com
- New Pocket favorite? Save as quick note in Notion
- Add new Google Calendar events to Notion and then post to Slack
- Anytime a card is assigned to you in Trello add it as a To-Do list item in Notion
- If any new Raindrop.io highlight is saved, then create a new notion.so page with the highlight.
- Add a new page to Notion whenever you tweet with a hashtag
- RSS to Notion
Useful Notion.so and Tecan Connect integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Estimated End Time OvershootThis trigger fires actions when the estimated end time of a method running on the selected Tecan Instrument overshoots 20% of the initially estimated end time
- New page in a databaseThis trigger fires when a new page is published in a database you select.
- Instrument State ChangeThis trigger fires actions when the selected Tecan Instrument's state changes to Idle, Running, Paused, Error, User Interaction Required, Software Not Running, Not Connected and Stopped
- Custom MessageThis trigger fires actions when there is a new Custom messages like Info, Error, Warning and Comment from the selected Tecan Instrument
- Run Completion MessageThis trigger fires actions when a Run on the selected Tecan Instrument is completed
- List all usersThis query returns a list of all users in the organization.
- History of recent Instrument State ChangesThis query returns a list of recent actions when the selected Tecan Instrument's state changed to Idle, Running, Paused, Error, User Interaction Required, Software Not Running, Not Connected and Stopped.
- List pages matching queryThis query returns pages where the title includes the search term(s).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together