Turn on and off WeMo Smart Plug when there is Motion
Other popular Owl Home workflows and automations
- Receive a notification when a motion event occurs
- Receive an emergency call if smoke is detected
- Turn on WeMo lights when smoke is detected
- Blink your lights if smoke is detected
- Receive an emergency call if Carbon Monoxide is detected
- Change your Hue lights to red if smoke is detected
- Stop all music when Carbon Monoxide is detected
- Receive a notification when sound is detected
Useful Owl Home and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion detectedThe trigger fires when your Owl detector detects motion.
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- Smoke detectedThe trigger fires when your Owl detector detects smoke.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- Carbon Monoxide detectedThe trigger fires when your Owl detector detects Carbon Monoxide(CO).
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
- Sound detectedThe trigger fires when your Owl detector detects sounds
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together