Change your Hue lights to red if smoke is detected
Other popular Owl Home workflows and automations
- Turn on WeMo lights when smoke is detected
- Receive an emergency call if smoke is detected
- Receive a notification when smoke is detected
- Blink your lights if smoke is detected
- Receive an emergency call if Carbon Monoxide is detected
- Stop all music when Carbon Monoxide is detected
- Turn on and off WeMo Smart Plug when there is Motion
- Receive a notification when a motion event occurs
Useful Owl Home and WiZ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion detectedThe trigger fires when your Owl detector detects motion.
- Smoke detectedThe trigger fires when your Owl detector detects smoke.
- Carbon Monoxide detectedThe trigger fires when your Owl detector detects Carbon Monoxide(CO).
- Sound detectedThe trigger fires when your Owl detector detects sounds
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on / change light modeThis action will turn on the selected light(s). Optionally, a light mode or pre-defined color can be applied, as well as a level of dimming.
- Turn off the lightThis action will turn off the selected light(s).
- Pulse the lightThis action will make the selected light(s) pulse gently once.
- Activate a sceneThis action will apply the settings of the selected scene to your WiZ lights.
- Dim / Brighten the lightThis action will dim / brighten the selected light(s) by the step of your choice. Ideal for your smart remotes, connected buttons, widgets and much more!
- Toggle your lights on/offThis action will turn your lights on if they are currently off – and vice versa. An easy way to toggle between on and off statuses!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together