Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
- Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Useful PagerDuty and Sleeptracker-AI® integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Manual sleep recording stoppedThis trigger fires when a manual sleep recording has stopped (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- Manual sleep recording startsThis trigger fires when you manually start a sleep recording (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
- When alarm goes offThis trigger fires when your alarm goes off.
- When alarm is dismissedThis trigger fires when your alarm is dismissed.
- Start of alarm windowThis trigger fires at the start of your alarm window.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together