Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Useful PagerDuty and SurveyMonkey integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New survey createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new survey in SurveyMonkey.
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- New survey responseThis Trigger fires every time there is a new survey response for the survey you specify.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new contact is added to the specified list.
- History of contact addedThis query returns a list of when new contacts were added to the specified list.
- List incidentsReturns a list of incidents.
- History of survey responsesThis query returns a list of when there were new survey responses for the survey you specify.
- History of surveys createdThis query returns a list of when you created new surveys in SurveyMonkey.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together