Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
- Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
Useful PagerDuty and ThingaOS integrations
Triggers (If this)
- When Leak DetectedThis trigger fires whenever Water Leak is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- When Motion DetectedThis trigger fires when motion detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
- When FetchIt Button is PressedThis trigger fires when fetch-it button is pressed or long pressed.
- Whenever Door/Window Opened or ClosedThis trigger fires whenever door/window sensor is detected by ThingaOS supported Z-Wave sensor.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn On/Off deviceThis action will Turn On/Off a device that is available on ThingaOS.
- Update incident statusThis action will update the status of an incident.
- Activate Night ModeThe action will set Night Mode on ThigaOS devices like Light.
- Create a new incidentThis action will create a new incident in PagerDuty.
- Turn On/Off SirenThis action will Turn On/Off Siren for the device in ThingaOS.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together