Save new Pew articles to Pocket
Other popular Pew Research Center workflows and automations
- Share new Pew research about science to a Slack channel
- Get an email when Pew publishes something about your home country
- Get an email when there's a new Pew article on the media
- Get a weekly digest of new Pew articles on religion
- Get a weekly email digest of new Pew Research technology articles
- Get a weekly digest of new Pew Research content
- Get a weekly email digest of politics coverage from Pew Research
- Tweet PEW Breaking News
Useful Pew Research Center and remo+ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Button Press DetectedThis Trigger fires every time somebody presses the button on you Remo+ device
- Updates from the research centerThis trigger fires whenever a new item is added to the Pew Research feed. You can filter for specific keywords when you build an Applet.
- New Motion DetectedThis Trigger fires every time a motion is detected at the given remo+ device.
- History of button pressesThis query returns the history of when the button was pressed on your Remo+ device.
- History of updates from the research centerThis query returns a list of whenever a new item was added to the Pew Research feed.
- History of Motions DetectedThis query returns a list of every time a motion is detected at the given remo+ device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together