Get an email when there's a new Pew article on the media
Other popular Pew Research Center workflows and automations
- Save new Pew articles to Pocket
- Get a weekly digest of new Pew articles on religion
- Share new Pew research about science to a Slack channel
- Tweet PEW Breaking News
- Get a weekly digest of new Pew Research content
- Get a weekly email digest of new Pew Research technology articles
- Get a weekly email digest of politics coverage from Pew Research
- Get an email when Pew publishes something about your home country
Useful Pew Research Center and Smartnest integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device turned on/offThis trigger fires when a device is turned on or off.
- Updates from the research centerThis trigger fires whenever a new item is added to the Pew Research feed. You can filter for specific keywords when you build an Applet.
- Digital sensor open/closedMovement sensor, contact sensor, doorbell, detecting a new event.
- Temperature reached targetThis trigger fires when the temperature goes over or under a certain value
- Door opened/closedThis trigger fires when a door is opened or closed
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together