Get a weekly email digest of politics coverage from Pew Research
Other popular Pew Research Center workflows and automations
- Share new Pew research about science to a Slack channel
- Get a weekly digest of new Pew Research content
- Get a weekly email digest of new Pew Research technology articles
- Save new Pew articles to Pocket
- Tweet PEW Breaking News
- Get an email when Pew publishes something about your home country
- Get an email when there's a new Pew article on the media
- Get a weekly digest of new Pew articles on religion
Useful Pew Research Center and SurveyMonkey integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New survey createdThis Trigger fires every time you create a new survey in SurveyMonkey.
- Updates from the research centerThis trigger fires whenever a new item is added to the Pew Research feed. You can filter for specific keywords when you build an Applet.
- New survey responseThis Trigger fires every time there is a new survey response for the survey you specify.
- New contact addedThis Trigger fires every time a new contact is added to the specified list.
- History of contact addedThis query returns a list of when new contacts were added to the specified list.
- History of updates from the research centerThis query returns a list of whenever a new item was added to the Pew Research feed.
- History of survey responsesThis query returns a list of when there were new survey responses for the survey you specify.
- History of surveys createdThis query returns a list of when you created new surveys in SurveyMonkey.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together