Get a weekly email digest of politics coverage from Pew Research
Other popular Pew Research Center workflows and automations
- Get a weekly digest of new Pew Research content
- Get a weekly digest of new Pew articles on religion
- Share new Pew research about science to a Slack channel
- Tweet PEW Breaking News
- Save new Pew articles to Pocket
- Get an email when Pew publishes something about your home country
- Get a weekly email digest of new Pew Research technology articles
- Get an email when there's a new Pew article on the media
Useful Pew Research Center and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- Updates from the research centerThis trigger fires whenever a new item is added to the Pew Research feed. You can filter for specific keywords when you build an Applet.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together