Get a weekly email digest of new Pew Research technology articles
Other popular Pew Research Center workflows and automations
- Get a weekly digest of new Pew Research content
- Get a weekly digest of new Pew articles on religion
- Tweet PEW Breaking News
- Get a weekly email digest of politics coverage from Pew Research
- Share new Pew research about science to a Slack channel
- Get an email when Pew publishes something about your home country
- Get an email when there's a new Pew article on the media
- Save new Pew articles to Pocket
Useful Pew Research Center and Tracmo integrations
Triggers (If this)
- tracMo is connectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is re-connected.
- Updates from the research centerThis trigger fires whenever a new item is added to the Pew Research feed. You can filter for specific keywords when you build an Applet.
- Motion detected on tracMoThis trigger fires when you get motion alerts from tracMo.
- tracMo is disconnectedThis trigger fires every time your tracMo is disconnected.
- Button clickThis trigger fires every time you click the button on your tracMo.
- History of tracMo is disconnectedThis query returns a list of when your tracMo was disconnected?.
- History of updates from the research centerThis query returns a list of whenever a new item was added to the Pew Research feed.
- History of recent tracMo connectionsThis query returns a list of recent tracMo re-connections.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together