Add a private bookmark
Other popular Pinboard workflows and automations
- If I favourite a tweet it becomes a Read Later link in Pinboard
- Pinboard bookmarks to Evernote
- Save new Pinboard items to Raindrop.io
- Favorited Pocket articles are sent to Pinboard's "Unread" section with tags.
- Send #Feedbin starred items to #Pinboard as a private bookmark
- Every time a item is added to #pocket, save it in #pinboard
- Create RSS feed from Feedly Category
- all public pinboard bookmarks to wordpress
Useful Pinboard and Proscenic integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Robot StartedThis trigger fire when your robot starts a job
- Any new public bookmarkThis Trigger fires every time you create a new public bookmark. NOTE: excludes bookmarks marked to read.
- Robot StoppedThis trigger fires when your robot stops a job
- New public bookmark taggedThis Trigger fires every time you create a new public bookmark with a single tag you specify. NOTE: excludes bookmarks marked to read.
Actions (Then that)
- Start robotThis action will start your robot.
- Add a public bookmarkThis Action will add a public bookmark to your Pinboard account.
- Stop robotThis action will stop your robot
- Add a private bookmarkThis Action will add a private bookmark to your Pinboard account.
- Mode start robotThis action will mode start your robot
- Add read later bookmarkThis Action will add a new bookmark to your Pinboard account to read later.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together